- All Products
- 0-6 MONTHS
- 6-12 MONTHS
- SPECIAL MILKS
- APTAMIL CEREAL
Aptamil Junior 3 Ready to Drink
Aptamil Junior 3 Ready to Drink has been specifically designed to allow you the freedom and convenience of giving your child his Aptamil Junior Growing Up formula whenever you need to, wherever you need to.
Aptamil Junior 3 Ready to Drink is a scientifically advanced nutritious Growing Up milk based on more than 40 years of research in Holland. It is specially designed to tailor to your child’s nutritional needs during the most intense and rapid period of growth between the ages 1 and 3. Aptamil Junior 3 Ready to Drink contains a unique blend of Prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, Vitamins A, C, D and other essential nutrients, which boost your child’s immune system and support their healthy cognitive, visual, and bone development. Aptamil Junior 3 Growing Up Milk complements your child’s mixed, balanced diet.
- Growing-up milk for toddlers
- Nutritionally tailored whole milk-based formula
- Enriched with prebiotics, LCPs, iron, & vitamins A, C, D for stronger immunity and brain development
- Active progression
- Nourishing complement to a toddler’s diet
- Baby Food Stage: Stage 3, suitable for ages 1 to 3 years
- Size: 200mL
Learn More About The Benefits Of Pronutra
Pronutra is a unique blend of essential nutrients, patented prebiotics, LCPs, iron, and vitamins A, C and D. Aptamil Junior with Pronutra not only provides nutrients that help a toddler’s growing body, but it also contains ingredients that are clinically proven to enhance and help boost your child’s immunity and brain development. It is fortified with prebiotics which:
- Feed the good bacteria in the intestines thus maintaining intestinal health
- Benefit the immune system especially that two-thirds of the immune system is found in the gastro-intestinal (GI) tract
- Significantly reduces the risk of infection among toddlers (1)
- Has a positive effect on the gut microbiota of toddlers (2), thus inducing a beneficial effect on the immune system.
Test results showed how toddlers who used Aptamil Junior demonstrated a better immune response with significant reduction in risk of infections, even in daycare settings which are optimal environments for transmission of infections.
Useful Articles About Toddler Development
Breastfeeding is best for babies and provides many benefits. It is important that, in preparation for and during breastfeeding, you eat a healthy, balanced diet. Combined breast and bottle feeding in the first weeks of life may reduce the supply of your own breastmilk, and reversing the decision not to breastfeed is difficult. Always consult your doctor or health visitor for advice about feeding your baby. If you use an infant formula milk, you should follow manufacturer’s instructions for correct bottle preparation.
By clicking the continue button, you will be able to view information about Aptajunior infant milks and other products. If you choose to proceed, you are accepting that Apta-advice is supplying this information at your individual request for information purposes.I got it, Continue